Custom Search

Sunday 13 July 2008

i can do it

I can do it . I know I can but something seems to be telling me I can't. but can I? can I? can I?
To this question, I dont have an answer to it. But, please my friend can you answer for me? Sorry, I can't answer it I can only tell you, you can . However, I can't tell to what extent you can do what you can (but I know you can), you'll have to answer by yourself.
So how far can you go?
Answer for yourself
You have only today, if it goes it becomes yesterday.
I want to hear your answer

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 'timi said...

Yes I can! thanks for reminding me that all I have is today.It will be a good thing to make use of today so that tomorrow will justify what I do TODAY

12 December 2008 at 03:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search