Custom Search

Thursday 13 November 2008

wisdom calls

I hope the website I introduced in my last post was a blessing to you. I would like to introduce another site which is going to be a blessing to you the site is www.crusadersofthecross.org. Please take time to explore these two websites they have always been blessing me abundantly. This is the only life you have explore wisdom to live it well.

I dont care if you had failed before; have failed now or you are currently experiencing failure(s). Dont worry, you have only known how things wouldn't work. Dont be afraid,because your Creator loves you just as you are. There is no person like you, you are special, believe me,you are. We are all waiting for you because there are treasures from the Creator that He specially send you to deliver on earth. Please do well to deliver. we are waiting. Go ahead, dont stop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search